OFFICAL REGION IV Div. 3 RATINGS
http://www.vhsl.org/fball.pdf
All others are at the website as well.
The web site says STATE RANKING per DIVISION are to be online around 2pm today!
REGION IV DIV. 3
1. Richlands ? 19.2
2. Virginia High ? 17.4
3. Graham ? 15.3
4. Tazewell ? 15.0
5. Marion ? 13.7
6. Patrick Co. ? 12.2
7. Grundy ? 11.3
8. Dan River ? 9.5
9. Fieldale Collins ? 0.0
10. Laurel park ? 0.0
Region III Div. 3
1. Hidden Valley ? 18.8
2. Brookville ? 15.5
3. Liberty Bedford ? 15.0
4. Alleghany ? 12.6
5. Cave Springs ? 12.3
6. Christiansburg ? 12.0
7. Rustburg ? 11.8
8. Lord Botetourt ? 11.2
9. Northside ? 11.2
10. Appomattox ? 10.8
Re: OFFICAL REGION IV Div. 3 RATINGS
Alright VA High! I wish you guys the best of luck untill we meet again next year. How many starters graduate off of this years team for the Cats?
Re: OFFICAL REGION IV Div. 3 RATINGS
I also like to see Va. High do well. I do believe that Terry Smith is still their coach, I worked with him a couple of years at Coeburn.
Re: OFFICAL REGION IV Div. 3 RATINGS
I didn't know that. When was he at Coeburn?
Re: OFFICAL REGION IV Div. 3 RATINGS
[ QUOTE ]
Alright VA High! I wish you guys the best of luck untill we meet again next year. How many starters graduate off of this years team for the Cats?
[/ QUOTE ]
I think we only have 8-9 Seniors leaving us!