http://imdb.com/title/tt0445965/
That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. And I thought Freddy Got Fingered was bad.
Thank goodness I didn't pay for the rental.
Printable View
http://imdb.com/title/tt0445965/
That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. And I thought Freddy Got Fingered was bad.
Thank goodness I didn't pay for the rental.
Worst movie I ever saw was Mausoleum.
And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.
The Cavern
Ancient Evil
Oh yeah, it is very bad
http://imdb.com/title/tt0231138/
[ QUOTE ]
And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.
The Cavern
[/ QUOTE ]
is this it
http://imdb.com/title/tt0451262/
City of Lost Children....doesn't get any worse than that one
Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/ima.../54/203754.jpg
Corn is good for you.
[ QUOTE ]
Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/ima.../54/203754.jpg
[/ QUOTE ]
Kiddie movies don't count.
Chubz are you listing gay porn???
J/K Chubz, but dang that could be gay porn