Greetings to everyone..hope all your holiday wishes came true. I just got my acct approved and I look forward to not only reading post but participating in the discussion.
Tony
Printable View
Greetings to everyone..hope all your holiday wishes came true. I just got my acct approved and I look forward to not only reading post but participating in the discussion.
Tony
Welcome to your new home-away-from-home!
You know if you've got "VOL" in your username, I've got to yell back atchaa! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Welcome [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Hey. Welcome aboard.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Oh yeah, during football season, it can get crazy on here.
Welcome aboard.
You come at a transition time for this forum. GC is leaving the LPD.
So you may stand a chance on here.
Many haters on here for GC. Well while they were a part of the LPD.
But the vol part will work. A lot of those Phil "I'm a class act" Fulmer fans on here.
Welcome aboard.
Alot of those I'm Frank Beamer I'll let a kid play if he's out on bail, molesting children, flipping off fans, and stomping on defensless players fans here too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Nah we sent him to Miami not the thug college but the pro team last i heard. Where even Saban ran off an left him as a coach..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The name is Vick oh not Micheal the franchise.
But the brother whom most forgot about...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
One thing us Tech fans have is a sense of humor. TN fans only regret what could of and should of been. Last national title come and went. As did Tech's.
Phil is getting old as is Beamer some day both will be gone.
[ QUOTE ]
As did Tech's.
[/ QUOTE ]
Tech's has never came. It's better to be a has been than a never was.[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Last national title come and went. As did Tech's.
[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know Tech won a National Title [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Did Michael Vick get Marcus to sneak into the Florida State trophy case and steal the 1999 National Championship Trophy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]