what exactly the deal is with Hugh Godsey??? I mean the softball season is now officially underway, is he still coaching or what is the friggin deal?
Printable View
what exactly the deal is with Hugh Godsey??? I mean the softball season is now officially underway, is he still coaching or what is the friggin deal?
no one on here is gonna know and it really is best to just let it all play out
Well the fact of IS someone coaching or NOT is kind of hard to say nobody knows. Go to a practice or a game, if he's there coaching, he is. If he's not there coaching, he isn't.
Now will he be later or not, that nobody can answer till the process finishes.
One thing I do know is that there were some restraining orders taken out by some parents on him and Randy his former assistant.
As for what exactly happened, who knows.
I hate to say it, but that really heightens my curiosity. I haven't posted anything about this because I don't think it would be appropriate, but not knowing what all this is about is driving me crazy. What a shame, though.
I agree, and I wasn't dare going to post something publically the other night. I didn't know what I posted above Thursday, but still I wouldn't put it out there in the wide open. I like Hugh, but I am afraid his goose is cooked at GC.
Wheather we admit it or not there are folks like that at every school (No Judgement on anyone involved with the GC thing since I know nothing)
I have heard about this kind of thing at Castlewood, Haysi and Clintwood in the past (From people that should know if anything is going on) I am afraid this kind of behavure is more common that anyone would like to belive
Unfortunately, I can see that being the case. Sad but true.