If you like southern rock....
then check out these links and tell me what u think. this is a local band of my buddies that is trying to get their music out there. they play in and around kingsport mostly, and everybody generally loves their music. keep in mind this is just a demo though, they are still looking for bass player and a drummer. be as harsh as you care to be...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7P1A9PCE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TTVJFL5
Re: If you like southern rock....
sounds like a band but I cant put my finger on it. Vocally I would have to give a not to Ronnie Van Zant. Not that they sound like Ronnie but has some of the elements that made Ronnie stand out from the crowd. Like the guitar a lot. Sounds like a polished garage band so potential is there with a better production and a full band so sound really good.
I've gotta pull out a couple cd and see what I think
Re: If you like southern rock....
kenneth warner is playing the acoustic rhythm and sings and wrote "love that will last a lifetime".
brian duncan plays lead guitar and sings and wrote "roll on".
IMO these two songs aren't their best stuff, but seem to be two of the songs that catch people's attention the fastest.
Re: If you like southern rock....
The first time I saw em live at the big orange i knew they would be pretty good once they polished some of their original material a lil more.
Re: If you like southern rock....