-
Comcast HDTV
Just wanted to let you guys know I've had the Comcast HDTV/DVR tuner box and they have added the local channels to the HDTV lineup. Fox, NBC, ABC and CBS are in Hi Fef, was watching Seinfld at & and it's a world of difference! WOO HOO bring on the NFL All games in HDTV this fall!!!!
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
What all HD Channels are they offering? I didn't know that the Tri-Cities Locals went HD yet?
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
Tri-Cities networks have been HD for quite a while.
I'm sure Comcast is charging an arm and a leg for their service as well.
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
Doesn't cost me anymore than what I was already paying. I think the digital package is just like $10. That's the channels from like 100-200, the digital music channels, and the HD channels.
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
You'll need a different receiver than their standard digital receiver to utilize HD signals.
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
Right. I thought you were just talking about the cost to have the basic channels. I'm still stuck in the stone age with my viewing capabilities. I don't have a monster hd super tv like you've got. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
How many HD channels are they offering and moreso, what format are they offering it in, is it 720p, 1080i, I would doubt it is 1080p?
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
Now here you go getting all technical... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have no idea about any of that German you just spoke, but from what you asked that I could decipher, I think they have 10 channels available right now.
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
Thanks buddy, you keep watching your 180p TV and miss out on a TV experience you will never forget. You have not seen real TV until you witness Lou Holtz in HD, I didn't think it was possible to have that many wrinkles on your face and that large of lenses for you eyeglasses [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Comcast HDTV
http://www.morethings.com/log/pictures/granny-18.jpg
Eh...I know what old Lou looks like. I could pick him out of a lineup. I don't need to see a few dozen more wrinkles. I guess in HD, you can really see the spittle fly when he says thufferin thuckatash. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]