-
Stupid People
Hahaha this is classic!
I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Pal at Big W and standing in
line at the check out.
A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Pal Diet again,
although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last
time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care
ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that
it works is to load your pants pockets with Pal nuggets and simply eat
one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally
complete so I was going to try it again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition
because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been
sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.
I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so
hard as he staggered out the door.
Stupid b*tch...why else would I buy dog food??
-
Re: Stupid People
I know that was a dumb question that she asked but what if she was trying to stike a convo with you.
-
Re: Stupid People
Yeah, sounds like she was hitting on you ID.
-
Re: Stupid People
Thats a good one.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Stupid People
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you were buying it for a friend or family member and all she wanted to do was start a conversation. That was kinda rude, funny, but rude.
If I was that lady, I am probably thinking to myself what a smart butt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Stupid People
It was a joke my co-worker sent me folks
-
Re: Stupid People
oh, see, you could have said that, I thought you were being mean. My bad
-
Re: Stupid People
I shouldn't have ASS-U-MED that everybody would know it was a joke. I just figured with the generic names like Pals dog food/Big W store..etc
-
Re: Stupid People
I figured it was a joke when I figured that you wasn't that quick witted to come up with something that fast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Stupid People
I'd suprise you there. Cynicism and sarcasm are 2 of my more outstanding traits [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]