Duffield jail guards fired
Anybody read the story in the cornfield? Siad the guards rubbed hair product and grape jelly on the inmates back or backsides. Does that meen they were rubbing the stuff on their bums? WTF!!!
Anybody know the names of the guards? If so you can pm me if you dont wanna post em.
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
why would you do that...?
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why would you do that...? </div></div>
I would not be doing that.....I am confused [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
This is crazy, anyone notice they used "hair product" on their backsides......hahaha
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
Hair gel as a lubricant for sodomy?
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
why do you want to know the names for, you know that they are not going to release that info
Re: Duffield jail guards fired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bishop4uk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why do you want to know the names for, you know that they are not going to release that info </div></div>
I reckon they would release that info. Why wouldn't they. They aren't Juveniles. And the reason I would want to know the names is so I can laugh at them if I ever see them in public. Grape jelly and hair product why the hell does someone need hair product in jail? This story pwns imagine being the guy fired for rubbing jelly on someones @ss.