Wednesday at 3 p.m. at Hunter Wright Stadium in Kingsport TN.
Edited: Evidently somehow were now playing Spalding College out of Kentucky.
Printable View
Wednesday at 3 p.m. at Hunter Wright Stadium in Kingsport TN.
Edited: Evidently somehow were now playing Spalding College out of Kentucky.
Spalding is legit. This entire region is bascially dominated by 4 teams. T.W.C., Spalding, Cumberland, and Campbellsville every year. Spalding plays in a very week conference, and T.W. needs to be in the same conference as Lee for geographical reasons. That would put them out of the region all together. As for Cumberland and Cambellsville good luck cause they always have atleast 2 guys who can flat out bring it (although I don't think either team hits as well as TWC) A lefty who was POTY two years ago (as a true freshman). The ACC is just to big compared to those other two conferences. Spalding plays in one of the weakest conferences I've ever seen, and Cumberland and Campbellsville play in the MSC with only 6 teams (unless they picked up someone else).
TWC
Spalding
Montreat
Union
Wise
Brisciea
Those are the 6 teams that made the tournament in that order. It looks like Spalding's number one pitcher is nasty, he got ruffed up his last outing though.
I guess the MSC went to a different region this year? I know Cumberland was nationally ranked earlier this year.