I have this pressure with my personal issues, bills, house, car, etc, I am really going to explode one of these days...
Going to bed to try to sleep off my issues used to keep me sane...
Fat chance...
LAST NIGHT DREAM
I see myself in some sort of condo, my brother is having $ex with a girl, and my father is in one bedroom filming a porno movie, and he is 80+ !!!
I try to tell my bro, but he doesn't care. Then my dad passes me by smiling, heavy drunk, with a lot of girls and dudes with cameras going to what it seams my apartment. Now, looks like the "thinking" part of my brain takes over, and I go to the apartment and start to shout and pulling people out....
Between all the people in there, there was even Moe and also the Munsters !!!
Yes, I need help
