Their new cd Lies for The Liars will be released May 22. Anyone heard anything about it.
Printable View
Their new cd Lies for The Liars will be released May 22. Anyone heard anything about it.
I heard its supposed to sound more "hard rock" than the older stuff, but Ive already told you that. Try BTorrent, you might get it now
I have heard some songs off of it, good stuff. I have seen the USED twice, not a typical pop band like so many that flood the world today
The Taste of Ink is one my favorite songs of theirs.
its not on there yet dude..
The taste of ink is the only song of theirs i like...too much EMO
yankeebaseball enjoys long walks on his beach
I do actually.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogfacegremlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yankeebaseball enjoys long walks on his beach </div></div>
I don't, too much balls rubbing legs = chaffing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I don't really know if I would classify the USED as emo....maybe screamo...