-
keep poking with that stick god....if you exist. today our air conditioner started acting up and is now freezing up. the luck just keeps rolling on. two days of beautiful weather, didnt need the air it runs fine. Tomorrow almost 90 with higher humidity and of course, the thing goes on the blink. cant imagine the cost of fixing this. guess I'll be waiting longer on Reborn and AvP figures.
-
and maybe you won't. [img]wink.gif[/img]
sorry to hear aboot the AC though.
maybe it's just a bug. it happens...
-
It's just an excuse to go nekkid and have ice fights in the house!! Weeeeee!!!
-
i'm with pappette [img]wink.gif[/img] but that does suck mine did the same thing very recently
-
well hell, get over here you two and we'll go for the ice fights! that would be a change of luck for sure!
-
whoo hoo!!! I'll bring the slip and slide! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
that would be interesting will cook be joining us?? [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
its gonna be hot enough I'm sure she just might!
-
alright i'll get the ice going [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I just shipped you 3 bags of ice, Fedex. Hope it helps. [img]tongue.gif[/img]