does anyone on here know anyone who can or would like to mow and weed eat my yard, i usually do it just dont have that much time. it is a fairly small yard, if so please contact!
Printable View
does anyone on here know anyone who can or would like to mow and weed eat my yard, i usually do it just dont have that much time. it is a fairly small yard, if so please contact!
Have you tried Little Mexico or Mi Finca?
i would call Lawn Rangers. They are the only company i can think of. Or just get some small relative to do it for you.
i did not mean like company i meant like if anyone knew of any just regular people who do it for the summer for like $10-20
OMG I dont know if that was a serious post or a joke but it abotu made me spit my water out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
I'll do it for $15
why did it make u laugh for i was serious!
Duh I see now. I should have used a quote. I wasnt laughing at your post.
He replied to Burton 2019.
Reply of the year...congrats.
Note: if you ask them to write an essay you have to be specific.