-
madden 08
alright, walmart scanned it and said it's not in their system. Which is the complete country. On ebay, brand new copies are going anywhere from like 25 to 45 bucks. So, it might not be such a bad thing to trade it in for 30 bucks?
I've got my copy on ebay, but nobody has bid yet, and it's not like i'm losing anything.
come on video game geeks, especially rotten, give me some options or views on this.. lair comes out tuesday and i want that
-
Re: madden 08
I wouldn't suggest purchasing Lair just yet .. the reviews speak for themselves:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...q=Lair#critics
Out of 10 reviews, it has an average score of 58/100, which is basically like a C- or D on a "game review" scale.
Try renting it first to see if it's worth your $.
-
Re: madden 08
alright then wang chung, explain to me on what to do about perfectly brand new copy of madden i have
-
Re: madden 08
Sale it....
But for how much? I'll take it off your hands for 30 dollars!
-
Re: madden 08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alright then wang chung, explain to me on what to do about perfectly brand new copy of madden i have </div></div>
What else is there to do? Find some way to sell it.. that's the only advice I have.