Duke being in the ACC is the only thing that will keep my #2 team winless in the league. Virginia is terrible. 24-13 Cavs in the 4th
Printable View
Duke being in the ACC is the only thing that will keep my #2 team winless in the league. Virginia is terrible. 24-13 Cavs in the 4th
I just got back from the game and we are going to suck regardless, but Peter Lalich needs to start.
Peter Lalich definitely needs to start and Vic Hall is just nasty
I still can't believe we burned his RS last week... Selfishly I wanted him to sit this year so whatever coach we bring in next year *fingers crossed that is does happen* had 4 years to work with the future Franchise.
On a side note I have a gut feeling GT will be the class of the ACC this year... that may not be saying much, but I don't see anyone being picked as a legitimate favorite over them in a match up (especially with Reggie Ball finally gone).