Top 10 favorite posters???
Top 10 lease favorite posters???
Top 5 most hated???
Come on yall Lets here yall thoughts
Printable View
Top 10 favorite posters???
Top 10 lease favorite posters???
Top 5 most hated???
Come on yall Lets here yall thoughts
That Ironlung is nothing but a trouplemaking twatwaffle.
Its the effect caused by this topic! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Not really just yall thoughts, but heck i'll go first....
Ones i like ummm
1. gatorgirl
2. mega ( most of the time )
3. castle
4. LPDBLUE
5. Trio
6. Blue wahoo chamber
7. Lung
8. Ainge ( at times )
9. 1instrips
10. coeburncane
I'll give yall the rest later
Yeah i like you at times to when you dont start "Trouple".LoL Just playing.
I dont like anybody lol
ROCK i'm calling you out!!!
Make me a mod or else!!!
Those who seek power are those who need it the least.
Yea true cause I'd band your sorry ass right away
Your a Rocker Threw and Threw!!