I would like to conduct a poll on favorite tasting substances in the liquid form. Feel free to list your top choice below.
Printable View
I would like to conduct a poll on favorite tasting substances in the liquid form. Feel free to list your top choice below.
mushroom tea
the sweat on the back of your neck, tastingood...
i prefer nut sweat, myself...
lady nutz sweat is good too.
i have some trapped between my lady cock and my lady nuts.
its been a hot day.
It has been a hot day hasn't it?
I bet your lady nut hair didn't help the situation either.
i got me some nads hair removal.
took care of the lady nut hair.
now all i have to do is take care of the lady ass hair, and im set!
ooooooooh.....that nads hurts on the lady ass hair, don't do it! the lady twat hair don't feel too good neither.
what about the lady facial hair?
i got a bush of it that needs to go before cleetus'll take me to the sockhop.