Oh the things I'd do to Eva Mendes
http://www.celebscentral.net/images/...20Mendes23.jpg
Printable View
Oh the things I'd do to Eva Mendes
http://www.celebscentral.net/images/...20Mendes23.jpg
Nothing, you'd nut after she got within ten foot of you like every other woman that does.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing, you'd nut after she got within ten foot of you like every other woman that does. </div></div>
OUCH!!
and yes she is hot
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] LOL
with her that could be true. And judging by the stuff you look at you would too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Last time we hung out, you was hitting on that chick and I left for five minutes came back and you was gone, and she was still there.
he needed to go "clean himself up"
its either that or she was such a beast he was trying to "lose himself"
I think TJ may have already been up in that, you guys might wanna ask him about that next time you see him.