-
VA Preps
Hey, I'm a board facillator on there now (it's pointless just have to talk 2-3 times a week about region d football) and they are giving me a $100 dollar subscription to the site for free. Pretty good deal, I love reading about prospects and what not, thought I'd give you all the heads up there looking for more people. Seems like the only people that post on there are LPDFTBL, some giles people, and VHSLHelper.
-
Re: VA Preps
I thought about that...but I was afraid LPD would go postal [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: VA Preps
From what I understand I dont have to deal with stuff like that, I just have to post about Region D Football.
-
Re: VA Preps
Well, I was supposed to be set up for that, but apparently wasn't. I didn't pursue it much more after LPD's blowup with I_D.
-
Re: VA Preps
I never really saw what happened on that, can you point me to a link or pm me the situation.
-
Re: VA Preps
-
Re: VA Preps
I post on there, but my ID is a different name than this one.
-
Re: VA Preps
Mine as well, but it isn't hard to figure out.