Re: Thinking of the oldskool
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
two classics indeed........i have an entire list of them.......i just havent gotten that far back yet
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
Jam on it-LMAO
Memories, memories
So many uncoordinated, stiff-jointed, upright white kids in parachute pants, ghetto blaster playing trying to do spinaroonies and the robot.
Thanks alot for the flashback [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] lol
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
I have alot of them listed in my brain. One of these days I may shake a bunch out.
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
The older you get, the harder it gets to bring stuff out of the cellar. And as old as you are Monkeyhead, it may take a while [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Thinking of the oldskool
You watch your mouth! Just for that I got to go hood on ya.
YouTube - MC Eiht - Growin Up In Tha Hood