-
Thank you for the permission to stay as you can see i was just trying to help your forum by posting and what not.
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
And what not he says.....
this same mother fucker tried to cyber with me online not more than 3 days ago!
This fag bastard is a dipshit in the making.
He also "confided" in me that he was 12 years old!
would you believe it?
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
no i dont think so.
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.