looky here....i'm about to dump this site. not on a permanent basis...just as a place to call home. anyone care to join me in the hello-kitty site? its vacant...apparently. of course...who really cares.
Printable View
looky here....i'm about to dump this site. not on a permanent basis...just as a place to call home. anyone care to join me in the hello-kitty site? its vacant...apparently. of course...who really cares.
Hello kitty site sucks, i been there before.
I have invading quite a bit of empty sites lately and can't get a bite anywhere.
yeah, it does suck. but i was considering moving this operation. masta is no good. where the hell is he anyway???? i mean, if its just us...why the hell can't we just go somewhere else and have real pics in the logo et al. this site is pissing me off.
sorry about the rant. sometimes it pays to stay in bed.
ps: either, you are more than welcome to come to my shitty board...ain't much action there.....it is in the Hardcore category...can't miss it cos I am the first board there.
thanks for the invite, firecracker. will do.
masta has evidently gotten board with me (i would say 'all of us' but i wouldn't wanna seem rude).
screw it. if masta wants this board a hoppin', he better get his ass a movin'....
can i come too?
know what is wayyyy weird? I saw Nasty lurking in his own forum for about an hour not so long ago.
Now why would you lurk in your own forum...see alllll these messages and not post a thing? I knew he was 15 and scared shitless.
[This message has been edited by *FireCracker* (edited July 29, 2001).]
i just wonder why you guys are crappen on at the kid about it.
Whats it matter ?
Maybe his fetish is to watch you two luscious momma's. Jizz Lurker.
I am just tryin' to get him to talk a lil like he used to and he won't.
I am jacken wif him like I do best.
Well, if you do it best, FC, ehhh ahhhh... *runs out laughing* *DUCKS*
AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa