Shuakhwe
p.s.-- you are welcome to call be by my new name.
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
Printable View
Shuakhwe
p.s.-- you are welcome to call be by my new name.
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
I am Shaleesa
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
Im Buckwheat.
------------------
"The library is selling books? If I don't want them for free then why would I want to pay for them?" Homer Simpson
I'm Shaft. how cool...
I'm one bad mutha..
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy