-
Don Imus
His 8 month hiatus was PAID??? WTF???
I wonder if I rolled into ROSP and started dropping N bombs if I'd get a friggin' 8 month paid vacation? NOT
We are all in the wrong dang professions friends of the forum. I am going to have to take a stroll to keep from smashing something-geez!
-
Re: Don Imus
I don't know
If you said Nappy you probably wouldn't be ran off too much [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Don Imus
the fact hes back is a sign something in the world is right
-
Re: Don Imus
I actually can't stand him
That being said, he shouldn't have been smacked like he was.
-
Re: Don Imus
i cant stand him either.....but hes an american institution of sorts and the reason he got run off was complete and utter nonsense
-
Re: Don Imus
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the fact hes back is a sign something in the world is right </div></div>
F'n A Cotton...
All he said was nappy-headed ho's. No worse than the [censored] I hear every day on XM 150.
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>COMEDY ISN'T FOR THE SLOW OR STUPID </span>
-
Re: Don Imus
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All he said was nappy-headed ho's. </div></div>
Ever heard the saying the truth hurts.
-
Re: Don Imus
I like ol Imus just cuz he stirs the $hit to make it stink more..Not as good as Howard Stern, but ok for a substitute..lol. BTW, I don't think saying "nappy headed hos" constitutes a firing.
-
Re: Don Imus
jesus, beast you are [censored] racist.
he deserves his job back, he shouldnt not be able to work ever again, but what he said was wrong, and stupid, and he should have been bitchslapped by the whole rutgers team.
-
Re: Don Imus
Exactly how is that racist? I mean, I can agree that some words are deemed slurs and shouldn't be used..but what he said to me is no worse than saying white trash.