-
Nature
-
Re: Nature
Great shots. Thanks for posting them.
Did you have to import the water for the stream? As dry as it is, I'm surprised there was any at all to photograph!
-
Re: Nature
I've actually visited this park (in fact, once lived near it). Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
-
Re: Nature
I'm assuming that this is a Stone Mt. Park in NC, and not in GA.?? Great pics, btw.
-
Re: Nature
-
Re: Nature
-
Re: Nature
-
Re: Nature
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.
-
Re: Nature
Thanks for all the kind words but all I did was point and shoot . When you have that kind of beauty to work w/ you don't have to compose the picture it just works . Any monkey can press a button , I am living proof of that . Present company of elp6n excluded .Just sitting on top of that rock and all you hear is the breeze is the best way to re-center your thoughts . Yes Lung it is NC .
-
Re: Nature
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all the kind words but all I did was point and shoot . When you have that kind of beauty to work w/ you don't have to compose the picture it just works . Any monkey can press a button , I am living proof of that . Present company of elp6n excluded .Just sitting on top of that rock and all you hear is the breeze is the best way to re-center your thoughts . Yes Lung it is NC .</div></div>
hahahahah [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
All of us have times when all we need to do is put the camera on program and snap away [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] From this point on I shall call those moments: Monkey Moments! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Once upon a time I used to go out a lot and hit my favorite quiet spots (usually at the end of some scenic hike) - so I really appreciate what you mean about a place like that helping you re-center.