-
Is Just wondering
Is it ok to go back to our normal way of life now? ARod signed a deal. So now can all the sports shows maybe talk about something else. Who cares? Better hope he dont want to make a statement during the Super Bowl or Nat'l Championship game or we'll miss some of it. He signed!!! He signed!!! lets get on with life now.
-
Re: Is Just wondering
If you think that's bad, now that Bonds has been indicted, that's all you are going to see until his trial and after. SportsCenter has already spent half the show hashing and rehashing about it. Be prepared to see it everyday until Bonds is dropping the soap.
-
Re: Is Just wondering
It's going to be un-bearable
-
Re: Is Just wondering
I mean the BCS is a mess, the Patriots could make history, NASCAR is crowning their champion this week, and you're right we're going to hear about Barry and ARod.
-
Re: Is Just wondering
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mean the BCS is a mess, the Patriots could make history, NASCAR is crowning their champion this week, and you're right we're going to hear about Barry and ARod. </div></div>
I thought everyone was sick of hearing about the Pats, every one hates Jimmie Johnson (or Gordon if JJ has trouble at the start of the race)
I'm just glad Ohio State lost and if Michigan can hang another "L" on them all the OSU fans on another board I'm active can shut up about the "blown call" or blown no-call.
-
Re: Is Just wondering
Which blown call was that Starbuck? When I hear blown call and Ohio State in the same sentence the one that comes to mind is when Miami got screwed on a phantom pass interference call vs. OSU in the NC game. They always forget that one.
-
Re: Is Just wondering
It was a call in the Illinois game where a fumble wasn't called against the Illini.