-
RIP Left Hander
The old left hander has rounded third and headed for his final home, RIP Joe Nuxhall. You gave me comic relief hundreds of times as a teenager growing up. I'll never forget moving the car exactly to the right spot in the driveway to pick you up. Makes me glad I went to that Indians game this year now, they had a cermony honoring Nuxhall and Marty. As bad as Reds Baseball has been one thing always remained the same at 6:45 every night 700 WLW was on the air with Marty and Joe.
-
Re: RIP Left Hander
Sad day for Reds fans. Nuxhall has been Reds baseball for over a 1/2 century! Wasn't the best announcer to ever call a game, but you couldn't doubt his loyalty to the Reds. He'll be missed. I'll have to make sure I get opening day tix this season to see what type of tribute the Reds have in honor of Joe.