[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3194896"]Vitale targets Feb. 4 'Mike & Mike' show as return to mic - Men's College Basketball - ESPN[/ame]
Printable View
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3194896"]Vitale targets Feb. 4 'Mike & Mike' show as return to mic - Men's College Basketball - ESPN[/ame]
It was so nice I didn't even know he was gone. Then again, I rarely watch ACC basketball.
Ditto.
DAAAMMMNNN first game back has to be DUKE/unc.
Wonder if he's back to his "PTPer, baby!" form of if he'll have to learn just to talk like a regular broadcaster?
I hope he has to be inset in the corner of the screen so he can sign..lol
With his energy, a lot of people would have learn how to speed read sign language!
Maybe they can put him in a straight jacket then...
Hmmm ........ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
All I'm sayin is if they put him in a straight jacket, and then put him in an inset on the screen so he could sign, he'd be as useful as he is with a mic.