[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] OR [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
I've got to know!!!
Printable View
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] OR [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
I've got to know!!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:32 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:32 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 08:57 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>
I actually like the food.
Are they still serving food, or have they stopped because of 911 security issues. (the utensils, they used to be metal, but can one penetrate the food items with plastic forks and knives?)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:33 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:33 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:34 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
Is it true that some people who fly get a free prostrate screening?
"I gotta know right now."
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:34 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>