-
Roger Clemens
I am watching his interview with congress now....
He is going down in flames bad....
Everyone is throwing him under the bus and he is still standing there sayin he did nothing...
It is actually becoming hillarious...
Andy Pettite evidently has done alot of talking now
-
Re: Roger Clemens
And the one guy who is on his side and saying he did nothing is the one guy you wouldn't want on your side (Jose Canseco). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Roger Clemens
Yeah, I am listening to it, but I am tired of Roger saying Petitte "misremembers" things.
-
Re: Roger Clemens
He almost had me fooled, I honestly didn't think he did anything until I heard that he injected his wife as well, why would someone throw that curveball in there and it not be true. That was the turning point for me, you just can't make stuff like that up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Roger Clemens
Now Roger is saying his wife did take it, but he didn't...
Yeah, right
-
Re: Roger Clemens
He was pitchin to juiced batters..so i don't care if he ate a pharmacy
-
Re: Roger Clemens
Thats what I have said all along...
they should just let it all go...
No, the Hammer didn't Juice, but no, he also didn't hit juiced pitchers...So they should just step up the prevention tests, and let it go...
-
Re: Roger Clemens
The Hammer also played in lil tiny rinky dink parks for a whole career as well...
-
Re: Roger Clemens
rinky dink parks? Many parks are smaller today than they were then. Plus, their hitting a lot harder ball than they were then.
-
Re: Roger Clemens
The don't see an advantage for a pitcher using steriods other than to cut healing time from an injury. The bigger the arm does not mean the harder you throw, not even close.