I became a grandpa last evening. What a Valentine it was. Charlie Cohen Giles. 7lbs. 12oz. Everyone doing fine. Just a little proud.
Printable View
I became a grandpa last evening. What a Valentine it was. Charlie Cohen Giles. 7lbs. 12oz. Everyone doing fine. Just a little proud.
What, no pics?
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Congratulations Gramps! </span> </span>
Congrats RT--enjoy spoiling your new grandson!
Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Congrats Grandpa! My grandfather always told me that if he knew being a grandpa was this much fun he would have had them first. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
congrats.
Exclusive--pic of RT when he found out the news:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...AbeSimpson.gif
J/k man...congrats again, and enjoy it to the fullest!
Put a beard on that pic and it would be close. By the way, it doesn't cry when I hold it. No pics yet.
Just remember, start them young, dribbling with both hands especially crossover dribbling, shooting a JUMP SHOT not a set shot from three point range is a free ride to college and an extra 2 million a year in NBA.
naa seriously... loooonggg and healthy life! Spoil him rotten then give him back to the parents
congrats