What a Difference a year makes
Saw this on another forum:
Lest you forget!!!
In just one year
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we've
seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) the cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value
evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by
$1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
We voted for change, and here it is!!!
HAHA, I am never for either side, just thought this was funny
Re: What a Difference a year makes
but it is bush's fault [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
silly democrats
Re: What a Difference a year makes
Re: What a Difference a year makes
Re: What a Difference a year makes
So one branch of three is good enough? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Re: What a Difference a year makes
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So one branch of three is good enough? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
And this from a guy who has attempted to place every problem this country faces at Bush's feet...go figure.
Re: What a Difference a year makes
Both parties are so corrupt, I don't think it's gonna make a difference who we put in now...
Something huge is gonna happen to this country in less than 20 years, and I am scared
Re: What a Difference a year makes
I think Obama can and will make a good positive change, Bush has sent this country to hell
Re: What a Difference a year makes
exactly its bush's fault. he makes allt he desicions and has no other input from other people. the senate and house are just a big party held at the capital.
Re: What a Difference a year makes
I don't think there is anyone left who is worthy of my vote...guess I'll have to write in myself or someone...maybe Mickey Mouse.