deadliest catch returns
9pm
Printable View
deadliest catch returns
9pm
Yay!!
Best "reality" show on TV, if it wasnt for Scrubs and DC I wouldnt watch TV.
about damn time
After Ice Road Truckers, I've been struggling! Ax Men and Port just don't cut it. I watched the marathon of reruns yesterday.
IRT is great
I like Axmen. I can't wait for Deadliest Catch either. Things have been falling in place nicely. Ive got Survivor and Big Brother running right now. Hell's Kitchen just fired back up. Deadliest Catch starts tonight and King of the Hill just started its 13th season. YES
I love Big Brother too...I want Natalie to win ...but It looks like they might start trying to get rid of her...
Nat is gone tonight. I don't want her to win. Shes as dumb as a brick.
Looks like there might be a change of heart now, and Ryan is pushing Adam to keep Nat.