http://www.virginmobilefestival.com/#/home/
Printable View
Day 2 looks the best with NIN and BRMC.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.virginmobilefestival.com/#/home/ </div></div>
For this one, there's maybe 6 bands I'd like to see grand total--but don't think I'd want to sit thru the others to get to them. Better than Bonnaroo though.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">speaking of great concerts.......its almost that time of the year again</div></div>
And this one--I'd go for Chris Cornell, Atreyu, and 10 Years, but the rest...I could take or leave--mostly leave.
on the virgin mobile i think that lineup is pretty solid
the djs push it over the top for me
as for revolution.......LP alone is worth price of admission for me
What the hell is Chris Cornell doing on the marquee with all of those bums ?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the hell is Chris Cornell doing on the marquee with all of those bums ?</div></div>
I thought the same thing, but a lot of people don't like Chris' new stuff since he's gotten older and slowed down, became a family man. He's less alt and a lot more bluesy.
Still...it's worth listening to. IMO, his solo stuff is no different than "Seasons" which was on the "Singles" soundtrack back in '92. I like him with or without Soundgarden.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still...it's worth listening to. IMO, his solo stuff is no different than "Seasons" which was on the "Singles" soundtrack back in '92. I like him with or without Soundgarden.</div></div>
Oh I agree--I own his latest album. His rendition of Billie Jean is great soulful stuff...and the rest is cool too--I still dig No Such Thing pretty hard though it didn't make a big splash as a single.