-
I'm a Lays Man...
but Pringles are the [censored]. Food Lion had 'em for 10 for $10 last week I should have gotten all 10 because they're damn addictive. The cheddar is great, but that new Dill Pickle and even the Blazin' Buffalo Wing are great. They have a limited flavor called Smokey Bacon or something like that, I don't think I even looked up from the can until they were gone. No wonder I'm a fat ass. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Lays Stax aren't even in the same galaxy.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
Those blazin' buffalo are the shiz. Just don't buy them at FasMart.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
I'm sure they're about $9.99 a can.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
$2.50. Grabbed a couple of cans at the Subway here in town, damn near shat myself when she rang them up. Got two more cans a week later at Food City for right at a dollar each.
FasMart pulls many fast ones...
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
I call them Fascist Mart.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
They've started selling 16 oz. bottles of Coke. And still charging more than Double Kwik did for 20 oz. bottles.
It's out of my way, but the Coeburn Chevron gets all of my business these days.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They've started selling 16 oz. bottles of Coke. And still charging more than Double Kwik did for 20 oz. bottles.
It's out of my way, but the Coeburn Chevron gets all of my business these days.</div></div>
$1.39 for 16 oz
$1.49 for 24 oz
$1.25 at Walmart
$0.99 at the Hillbilly.
I bought a 16 oz at Fasmart the other day and the guy said "you know they're 2 for $2.... (well no - there's no sign up). But they're not $1 if you buy them individually.
and I just now confirmed to myself by making this list off the top of my head that I drink WAY too much soda ...
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
My son and I go thru, at least 2 cans, of the sour cream Pringles a week. Damn things are worse than a coke habit. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
They have Dill Pickle Pringles? I love dill pickle chips, but normally eat Pringles. The Honey Mustard Pringles are pretty tasty.
-
Re: I'm a Lays Man...
Yeah. The dill pickle ones came out in a new line of Pringles called Extreme.