Winds gusting to 50, 5 minutes of aggie marble sized hail.
Printable View
Winds gusting to 50, 5 minutes of aggie marble sized hail.
Thundered a lot here at the house and a lot of wind, but no precipitation to speak of so far.
I looked at the radar and it looked like it was coming right thru Gate City, Nickelsville/Dungannon area, then thru Coeburn and is headed towards Dante and central Dickenson County. Looked pretty bad by the radar, completely dark red with a slight purple to it which normally means it will be pretty strong.
The mother in law just called and said her power was out. Said her vehicles got beat up on pretty bad as well.
I was in BSG, got hit by about 7 raindrops.....
We got some pretty heavy rained and a lot of lightening/thunder for about a good 20-25 min but over now
It's thundered for the past 5 hours and just a little bit of rain early on here. I guess you could say it's been like a man; all talk and no action lmao. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mother in law just called and said her power was out. Said her vehicles got beat up on pretty bad as well. </div></div>
It pretty much followed 72 from GC on. Some of the strongest wind gusts I've seen.
still played softball in Kingsport, just a small lightning delay
my car will have to be completely worked on, every panel on the car has damage