So far we see how the game will be called, as usual in LA
Nice block by KG.
Printable View
So far we see how the game will be called, as usual in LA
Nice block by KG.
How many of those have not been legit?
As I said in another the officiating has been pretty poor so far. Both ways. Vuijicic rode Pierce like a crazy and didn't get called for a foul and they let KJ tip the ball out after he missed the dunk, and he jumped from out of bounds to try and save it.
I hope that the Lakers backers can admit that they are getting every close call tonight just like it was the other night.
I wouldn't say that they are getting every close call. You definitely can't say that Kobe's gotten the Wade calls as you wondered would happen leading into the series.
If the Lakers were getting the calls Boston was getting at the Gardens, they'd be up by 20 now. Kobe's not hitting his free throws and Odom isn't playing worth crap. The only thing keeping them afloat is Vujocich.
Free throws were like 19-2 then. When the Celtics had a ratio like that early, it was 'they were getting every call', 'it can't be that one-sided', 'the refs are cheating'. It can't be one way and not the other [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
The Lakers didn't get any calls tonight. Garnett got away with countless illegal screens. The NBA must really want the Celtics to win this.
Decent game tonight, too bad Peirce and Garnett couldn't attend.
Boston wasn't aggressive enough, they settled for to many jumpers, blah, blah, blah. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Honestly I thought the Lakers got most of the close ones for what I saw of the first half, but there were some bad no calls in the second half on both ends. Garnett seemed to get away with everything until the final minute.
I wouldn't care if Boston won every game by 30, I just want to see consistent calls.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Lakers didn't get any calls tonight. Garnett got away with countless illegal screens. The NBA must really want the Celtics to win this. </div></div>
Lakers didnt get any calls? youre [censored] retarded