Re: happy birthday...........
M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T.........
Re: happy birthday...........
I find it ironic and reprehensible that she will pose in front of the DP logo, yet will not actually participate in the act.
Re: happy birthday...........
...that pic is great...pentagram bikini, ball bat and a DP logo...hmmmm....
Re: happy birthday...........
Have to say I am not familiar with this fake breasted blondie.
Re: happy birthday...........
She's a porn star...she was on the cover of Drowning Pool's Desensitized album...and she makes my mouth water..lol
Re: happy birthday...........
Big Porn Fan...
Not a big fan of hers...
She looks like she just got het lips shot up and did a line off the coffee table to me...
Her porn work is very "normal" at best
Re: happy birthday...........
Not even pretty, and just trying to hard to show how trashy she is.
Re: happy birthday...........
heres a little vid for those who are fans...very normal
http://freedpxxx.com/fhgs2/mgp/2/79....eones:dprev:dp