Just found out yesterday that I am going to be a dad ....the wife is pregnant
Printable View
Just found out yesterday that I am going to be a dad ....the wife is pregnant
Congrats man
congrats man
Dam when did you get married??
Oh BTW congrats.
Congratulations...wanting a boy or girl? Or do you even care what sex it is?
That is great! Hope everything goes great for you two. Nothing like having little ones running around.
got married May 1st 2007 ....right now I feel excited, nervous and scared all at the same time ...I cant wait tho ...ahh I dont really care what sex it is, as long as its healthy ..of course Id perfer a boy just because Id love to be out there playing sports with him going to football games and things like that too but I have a lil niece and man theres nothing like them ...so Ill be happy either way ...
Congrats man.
Should be some ride you're about to go on...
Congrats Mox. Just remember if it is a boy,and he seems to develop an aptitude for baseball,send him to JJK and he can win a state title [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] (provided that consolidation doesn't happen). Congrats on tyng the knot as well.
congrats