http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg
http://livingalaska.files.wordpress....rah_palin2.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
Printable View
Ditto
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg
http://livingalaska.files.wordpress....rah_palin2.jpg
Is that for real? She could be the next Vice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin </div></div>
Yes its true
Milf lesson #1
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarolinaBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Milf lesson #1 </div></div>
On to the next lesson please..lol
She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger. </div></div>
I would have to admitt that she is an attractive older lady. I have never heard of her. What is Mckane up to? lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger. </div></div>
cleanin house getting fresh hotties in teh office..
There goes Obama's Slogan LOL!!
McCain just cornered 90% of the male vote [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]