Re: Honest non bias opinions
Re: Honest non bias opinions
Obama wins, Mccain just recently took a small lead in the polls as a result of a convention bounce. So Obama has definitely more than just a small chance, he is still a frontrunner.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
It will all come down to the swing states. Obama seems to have a pretty good lead when it comes to electoral votes(going by the polls) than McCain does.
It will be a VERY close election.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
I still think its way to close to call. I expect to see a lot of the same crap being slung at Obama that has went on for months and I expect it to be slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons.
Just reading on this board, you can see how that some believe anything/everything said against the party they don't support.
Right now, I'd say McCain, but its still definitely able to go either way.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
I voted twice for Reagan, twice for Perot, and I voted for Kerry. I am a true independent. I am not totally decided as to who I will vote for this time. Also not real happy with either choice and would strongly consider a third party candidate.
All that said.
McCain will win by a much wider margin than expected and by a much wider margin than the last minute poles will predict.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Honest non bias opinions
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons. </div></div>
Allow me to go out on a limb here: Most Americans will be be able to intuitively relate to her: she's warked hard and achieved, she's been a working mom, her husband is a blue collar worker, her children aren't perfect (a pregnant teenage daughter), she suck to her convictions that abortion is murder. When voters get to know her, they'll like her alot and their anti-Washington views will be encouraged by hope for real change, not some Obama empty rhetoric. She wins big for McCain.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
In 2000 all we heard was Florida, Florida, Florida, well in 2008 we'll all be hearing Virginia, Virginia, Virginia. IMO, whoever wins this state wins the election. I'm somewhat thinking that McCain wins the popular vote and Obama the electoral college, states such as MA, CA, NY, etc are not going to be as far the left as in normal elections. We as a nation will be in for another sleepless night and trials again I'm afraid. Again, I say where is Mark Warner or Ron Paul? I'm pretty much voting for Obama as the lesser of the two evils.
Re: Honest non bias opinions
This will be a painfully close election, probably closer than 2000 (or so I think at this moment in time).