Supposedly Ron Paul is making a big announcement tomorrow. Could he be running as an independent, and if so how does this change the election?
Printable View
Supposedly Ron Paul is making a big announcement tomorrow. Could he be running as an independent, and if so how does this change the election?
I heard that too, if he does then I will vote for him.
Hands it to the Dems if he does. Anyone with anything close to a conservative view will....just like Nader running basically gave the election to the GOP. But Paul pulls more conservative votes than he does liberal votes.
I wonder if it's legit though, I hope he runs. I'll vote for him, no doubt.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hands it to the Dems if he does. Anyone with anything close to a conservative view will....just like Nader running basically gave the election to the GOP. But Paul pulls more conservative votes than he does liberal votes. </div></div>
You didn't see the people on the Paul train before he stopped pursuing the (R) nomination?
Paul is a conservative like I'm a porn star.
Hope this is true. He's got my vote if it is.
He draws conservatives, Bob...
Apparently you didnt watch the debates. Viewers that actually got to see Paul voted and he won those debates by 33% in some cases. That is before he was shunned by FAUX though. If he had more exposure, not just on TV too, he would be the next President easily.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He draws conservatives, Bob... </div></div>
He draws nuts.
don't get me wrong, i like ron paul. but if you vote for him, you waste your vote.
no way will he win.