Anyone watch it. What do you think.
I think I'm gonna like this one better then previous challenges. Glad to see Tonya gone early, I bet she cried 10 times in the first episode.
Printable View
Anyone watch it. What do you think.
I think I'm gonna like this one better then previous challenges. Glad to see Tonya gone early, I bet she cried 10 times in the first episode.
first off tonya got fat
rachel used to be hot and now looks like complete [censored]
johnny and kenny might be the funniest duo ever
i like the new format and im curious to see how this season plays out
Kenny seems to be a douche. I think I saw tonya in upcoming season highlights. Anybody else see that? The show Has alot of commercial time. I also though BLUE would start this thread.
My thoughts...DAMN Kellyanne has a nice ass
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kenny seems to be a douche. I think I saw tonya in upcoming season highlights. Anybody else see that? The show Has alot of commercial time. I also though BLUE would start this thread. </div></div>
i started another thread about this last week
kenny is classic
hes another jersey boy
So is infamous dan
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...riendID=815810
is that actually him?
i dont see any mention of the show or see anybody from mtv on there which is strange for the MTVers
but if it is he lives 15 mins from me
dave has no balls
i respect abe for wanting to go home to run his business but the fact it was that close says alot for how much johnny is hated
that said im glad bananas is still around
Abe giving Dunbar his key was a shock to me and that could really effect what happens the rest of the way. Bananas is great, although everyone seems to be on to him and Kenny's alliance. Oh, and Kellyanne is still hot.
kellyanne shocked the hell out of my by winning
ive always been a fan of robin since RWSD but my god is she looking rough lately
ive always been a fan of rachel but i think she looks like [censored] now too.....im just not sure how i feel about her being gone