-
The Debate.
Mccain sure is making up for pulling his attack ads off air. All I have heard is "Well Mr Obama done this and I didnt" which half of it isnt true and the other half was incomplete. If he would give more pro's to his stance instead of his idea of con's to his opponents, his campaign wouldnt be as big as a joke as it is. I am liking it so far though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: The Debate.
McCain bent Obama over the table on Israel/Iran.
Not really impressed with either as expected...
-
Re: The Debate.
Solid win for McCain in the debate without a doubt...Obama showed his inexperience or lack of what is truly needed to building good relations with troubling countries around the globe!!!!
-
Re: The Debate.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuuvapitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Solid win for McCain in the debate without a doubt...Obama showed his inexperience or lack of what is truly needed to building good relations with troubling countries around the globe!!!! </div></div>
You kidding? Mccain showed the incompetence of not willing to sit down with anybody. Tie at best for Mccain, which helped him none.
-
Re: The Debate.
Debates mean nothing.
Al Gore destroyed Bush in all the debates...
John Kerry destroyed Bush in all the debates...
I don't know of a significant debate since Kennedy/Nixon. People on the radio thought Nixon won, people watching on television thought Kennedy won. Televised debates won Kennedy the election.
-
Re: The Debate.
You gotta good point. Though I think it informs America a little more, plus its entertaining lol well I thought it was.
-
Re: The Debate.
McCain won big and all the news stations are say 82% McCain won 18% Obama 1% undecided
-
Re: The Debate.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain won big and all the news stations are say 82% McCain won 18% Obama 1% undecided </div></div>
Woahhhh you were way off. I dont know where you got those numbers.
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09...a-beat-mccain/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26906945/
http://elections.foxnews.com/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/grading...AReRlr1ddh24cA
-
Re: The Debate.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain won big and all the news stations are say 82% McCain won 18% Obama 1% undecided </div></div>
Woahhhh you were way off. I dont know where you got those numbers.
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09...a-beat-mccain/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26906945/
http://elections.foxnews.com/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/grading...AReRlr1ddh24cA </div></div>
That was 30 minutes after it was over i didnt say it would stay like that dont get your Obama panties in a bunch
-
Re: The Debate.
Well if thats true the polls wouldnt change that dramatically either. Mccain is not going to go from a 60% win to around a 10% loss in a few hours. What made the people change their mind that much in a few hours? You just said Mccain won big, didnt say it would only last a few minutes. lmao