and out from the belly...
of the whale came a prophet amen!
so lung, were you at the show last night? looked for ya when it was over.. we got there about ten til six to wait in line...but there wasn't one yet haha...first ones in the door man, so didn't move from the front once we had got there... best show I've seen them put on, apart from the richmond show a few months back
Re: and out from the belly...
Nope. I'm having to deal with this Magic Mart Dorito sale crap so I can't get off work for anything. Glad you had a good time. I saw yesterday where they're supposed to start recording the new full length Bakerton Group disk in the next month and as soon as that's over they go into the studio for the next full length C! album.
Re: and out from the belly...
Should I quit buying Doritos? (since they are finally in stock) so you can get some time off??
Re: and out from the belly...
NO! Keep buying. By the end of this week I'll have put over %10,000 in Doritos in Magic Mart. That's incredible.
Re: and out from the belly...
Good golly that's a lot of Dorito eatin' in Wise COunty!
Re: and out from the belly...
It's been insanity. I've been putting a Volkswagon Beetle sized pallet of Doritos in there every other day and sometimes more.
Re: and out from the belly...
Mmmm, Doritos.
Does that include the baked variety?
Re: and out from the belly...
Re: and out from the belly...
Do they still make the 3D Doritos? I used to love those things.
Re: and out from the belly...
I tried the sweet & spicy chili doritos. they are ok but I'll stick to the regular style from here on out