Palin seems to be holding her own so far.
Printable View
Palin seems to be holding her own so far.
I can't get over how much she sounds like the Fargo cast. lol
The Ultimate Bridge to Nowhere!
lmfao
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't over how much she sounds like the Fargo cast. lol </div></div>
Deep, man, deep.
Got anymore insight forthcoming, or can I log off for tonight?
Thats what Sen. Obama and I want to do, we want to be like the Govenor Palin and give money back to the US taxpayer.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats what Sen. Obama and I want to do, we want to be like the Govenor Palin and give money back to the US taxpayer. </div></div>
??????
I may have missed a word to two in there but thats what Biden just said about windfall profits.
Thanks for clearing...not watching the debate.
Well this week Biden's back on clean coal it sounds like.
Ol' Joe's all about political expediency!