-
Joe Biden
Couldn't believe the statement Joe Biden made about B. HUSSEIN.
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>GUARANTEED</span> a major crisis for the US within the first 6 months of a B. HUSSEIN administration. The <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>inexperienced JUNIOR</span> senator being tested by some terror organization. Another attack? Who knows? I guess we have to remember that Biden was one of those who warned about B. HUSSEIN being dangerous and not ready to lead. Of course that was before he was named as a running mate. Maybe he has come to his senses and wants to tell the truth again.
-
Re: Joe Biden
The truth? That's something your side of the fence knows alot about huh...
You still gonna call him B. HUSSEIN when he is your <font size="4">PRESIDENT</font>?
-
Re: Joe Biden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't believe the statement Joe Biden made about B. HUSSEIN.
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>GUARANTEED</span> a major crisis for the US within the first 6 months of a B. HUSSEIN administration. The <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>inexperienced JUNIOR</span> senator being tested by some terror organization. Another attack? Who knows? I guess we have to remember that Biden was one of those who warned about B. HUSSEIN being dangerous and not ready to lead. Of course that was before he was named as a running mate. Maybe he has come to his senses and wants to tell the truth again. </div></div>
Can't do any worse or botch anything worse than the current administration has done.
-
Re: Joe Biden
Possibly. But I thought we all wanted things to be better.
-
Re: Joe Biden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Possibly. But I thought we all wanted things to be better.</div></div>
We all do. Let's let the other guys have a shot at a situation like what Dubya went thru and see if they can do it better b/c we know how the GOP clusterf***s it up already.
-
Re: Joe Biden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Possibly. But I thought we all wanted things to be better.</div></div>
We all do. Let's let the other guys have a shot at a situation like what Dubya went thru and see if they can do it better b/c we know how the GOP clusterf***s it up already. </div></div>
Amen....
-
Re: Joe Biden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still gonna call him B. HUSSEIN when he is your <font size="4">PRESIDENT</font>? </div></div>
Some probably will but it is no differant from the other side calling our current Prez Dubya
IMHO the reason for both side doing this is to show a lack of respect for the office and person. The freedoms we have in this country gives us that right however I do wish that people on both sides would do more to show respect for the Office even if they can't stand the person both today and next year
-
Re: Joe Biden
W doesn't carry the connotations that folks have assigned mentally to the name Hussein...so it is different. Both have equally $hitty conotations, but the public at large associate the name hussein with Iraq, and since most know little about what is actually going on, they associate Iraq with Terror...thus, they associate Hussein with terror. The same would be referring to Obama as "H"....
-
Re: Joe Biden
I disagree. The reason and only reason the Mccain campaign has used Obama's middle name is to insight fear.
-
Re: Joe Biden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I disagree. The reason and only reason the Mccain campaign has used Obama's middle name is to insight fear. </div></div>
I was not really speaking out as to what the campains have been doing but to the public at large (and on here more spesificly)
There may be a bit of a "link to terror" play on words but all I see are 2 sides trying to belittle the other side by showing zero respect for eaither Dubya or Hussein
Whoever wins I hope that both sides get behind the new President and put politics asside (IMHO one of the more stupid things President Bush did was try to spend that "political capatal" after the 2004 election.....and I hope that whoever wins will not make that same mistake as I think it did nothing but make DC more partican than it already was