http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2008&week=9
Yalls thoughts on the rankings this week?
Printable View
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2008&week=9
Yalls thoughts on the rankings this week?
#1 and #2 are legit IMO, and I hate both. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] 3-5 could be flip flopped. Carolina hasnt beaten anyone other than SD, and even thats not looking impressive. Steelers have beaten Philly, Ravens, and Jags. Then almost beat the Giants even after turning it over 4 times. The Skins looked like [censored] in the first game of the season and still barely lost. They beat Dallas and Philly on the road. Also have a big Monday night game against Pittsburgh.
na, Steelers lost to Philly. that is when Ben got hit like a million times
my bad..oversight
I hate seeing the Titans up that far! They'll have a target on them all season!
I say it doesn't much matter it is week 9 in a wide open league.
I think Clay Aiken could pass for 300 yards against the Detroit Lions.
He'd sure like taking snaps under center.
Yeah he would. It could never happen though since NFL isn't in season during Mother's Day and he wouldn't get to wear pink.