I know I am, open up your pockets give this man your money and let him redistrubate it!
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6551/2wexkbdiq1.gif
Printable View
I know I am, open up your pockets give this man your money and let him redistrubate it!
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6551/2wexkbdiq1.gif
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
hahahahahahaha
good stuff
I want part of what everybody in America makes. I think you should all chip in and pay for my medical insurance, my utilities and my food. And of course I want some government cheese. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week!
Nope. I'm gonna quit and live on your money. The Vike Estate will now be called The Redistribution Center, <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>Inbound</span> Dept. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI </div></div>
President????
DANG
I thought he was running for Worshipful Master of the Universe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI </div></div>
President????
DANG
I thought he was running for Worshipful Master of the Universe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
No that's not until next year
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI </div></div>
President????
DANG
I thought he was running for Worshipful Master of the Universe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Not a Mason.