On right now on channel 5.
Printable View
On right now on channel 5.
SOCIALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound pretty enthused.
That 30 minute commercial was the single best piece of political propaganda that I have ever seen.
I expect many future campaigns to follow suit if they have the cash.
Exactly, I am sure Mccain is killing himself right now for taking the public financing. He very well couldve got a massive push in donations as a last attempt for many Rep. to help him out next week - dont think it would have had too much of an impact, but at this point every positive for Obama is 2 negatives for Mccain.
If it wasnt a done deal before, it is after tonight. McCain is done.
Actually it looks like the country is done.
It has been for some time. You just want to pin it on Obama. Sad.
That really was a great piece of work. Would have been for any campaign.
This really reminds me of how Hitler came to be.